This is a great time management opportunity - you spend time with your friends and get organized at the same time!
As a host to a workshop, you will receive a complimentary two-hour organizing consultation and work plan (one room).
You invite 5 or more people you know who would benefit from learning organizing skills and receiving inspiration to organize their spaces. The party is at your home or place of business. Included with the workshop will be demonstrations of organizing products that we will also have available for participants to purchase or order.
You may choose from a variety of organizing topics including (but not limited to):
- De-Cluttering 101 - "To ask how little, not how much, can I get along with. To say - is it necessary? - When I am tempted to add one more accumulation to my life." Learn how to identify what your obstacles are to letting go and how to move through them to achieve a clutter free space. Learn our proven and effective 5 Steps To Organizing process and approach to organizing anything in your space.
- Turning Piles into Files. Paper Management Systems & Solutions - Learn how to create a "paper-processing center", identify what paper to toss and what to keep (and for how long), and systems for your active papers and your reference papers.
- Time (self) Management - We all have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. How we manage our time is up to us. Learn how to stop wasting time through time mapping. Identify and choose 'one' time management system and tool for you.
- Closet Planning and Organizing - Learn how to decide what to keep and what to pass on. Tips on how to pull together the "essentials" wardrobe and build from there. Learn how to utilize your closet space for maximum storage.
- Organizing for the Downsized Home - Are getting ready to transition into a smaller space? Learn how to let go of items that no longer serve a purpose in your life today. I will demonstrate organizing solutions to maximize your new downsized space.
- Kid-size Organizing - Creating order in your child's room can seem an impossible task. You set up systems and your child doesn't use them. Why? This workshop will teach you how to help your child become more organized and learn valuable life skills.
- The Organized Family - Whether you are managing a household of one or many, having a central location- Command Central - to manage the information that flows in and out of your household will save you time and your sanity! In this workshop you will learn how to design your command central and create your Personalized Family Household Information Binder.
- Kitchen Organization and Meal Planning - Are you constantly searching for your rubber spatula and then once you find it wondering what to make for dinner? Learn how to define your kitchen zones for maximum efficiency and how to plan a monthly dinner menu.
We promise you our workshops will make organizing fun for you and your guests. Call: 604-897-4033 or email us today to book your Organizing Workshop Party